KMaster fleet management and electronic toll service
The new “KMaster” Telepass service is dedicated to haulage companies, which, through a single device, are offered advanced fleet management and electronic toll services capable of:
• identifying the position of the vehicle in real time
• estimating the costs of tolls and fuel
• calculating the driver’s driving hours and periods of rest
• receiving traffic data
• identifying POI (Points of Interest)
• communicating remotely with the drivers (App Manager and App Driver)
• producing reports on the activity of every single vehicle
Fitalog provides the KMaster device that can, in addition, be paired with the Arianna 2 (and Arianna 1) geolocation service and with which motorway tolls can be paid in Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium (Liefkenshoek Tunnel), Poland (the A4 Krakow-Katowice section), Austria, Germany, and Scandinavia.
FITALOG is an Italian company with headquarters in Rome that specialises in road haulage services.
Fill in the form to obtain any information or to learn more about the services your company needs.
We’ll respond as soon as possible!